Friday, August 17, 2012

First blog!

This is my very first post, I guess I'll just ramble. Kids are just about ready for school to start next week. It's been quite a long summer, but I've enjoyed it. I forgot to add that I'm addicted to Pinterest and usually am on at least 2 hours a day. There are so many fun things to try and different ideas that I've never even thought of, so fun to check out pictures and all the delicious looking food. If I ate half of what I pinned I'd be like a thousand pounds I swear! Well, I originally got online to download all my blogtrain freebies and then check them all out :) I know, kinda nerdy but I've always loved this stuff, I'm the girl you see in the stationary aisle drooling over different pens and papers. I even still have some from when I was younger that I've given my 13 year old daughter. Yup, I'm a nerd! Catch y'all later, J

No comments:

Post a Comment