Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bad Blogger

I'm such a good blogger, not. Kind of forgot about it lol. Last week or so has been busy, yet slow at the same time. Had my monthly doctor's appointment, woo-hoo! Yup, still a freak. My husband has carpal tunnel so stinking bad he has a hard time even using his hands which makes life just grand. He's going back to work in North Dakota and I have mixed feelings about it but whatever. Not like I could do anything about it anyway. My kids are back in school and my son is doing great, but my daughter broke down crying this morning and it just breaks my heart because I don't know what to do for her. I'm so stressed out I could probably just upchuck at any given moment, grrrr. By great-niece, yes I have a great-niece I'm the youngest in my family, turned four today and I thought I would do a cute balloon that I saw on Pinterest. Yeah, the first one popped in my face and when I got done with the second one I realized I should have used helium because it just fell on the floor all limp. Doy. But, my kids thought it was awesome and I was questioned as to why I never do fun stuff like that for them which I answered with the fact that I just found this and my husband laughed and said "Yeah, cause we're always just giving you money for your birthday!" My son however still maintains that I should do that for his next birthday, with black balloons. What a kid! Anyway, my niece liked it and really she doesn't care, she is such a little sweetie! Her sister starts kindergarten tomorrow, and it just seems like they were both born! Time really goes too damn fast. Well, going to go play with some downloads I just got and maybe, maybe, work on making an organization binder. The ones I found were geared for other people and I'm picky so....with that said I'm outta here. Until next time, whenecer that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment